Tuesday 15 October 2019

Creativity Reflection

Hi guys!! 
This is the reflection of my creativity mission!! 

Overall I’m happy with how we did, I think we worked well as a team and did good work. I think I probably could’ve put a bit more of creativity into it but as it was my first I was unsure of different ways to do it. I did really like the GIFS I made and how I put everything together. I think maybe if we just did a little more with GIFs or even just the layout it would’ve been better! I did actually learn a lot from doing this presentation. For example, I didn’t know anything about the legal status of a GIF until doing research into it. Reading all about it actually made it interesting and usually I wouldn’t have much of an interest in anything like the legal status but because it was to do with GIFs, which I use and really enjoy I think that’s why I actually enjoyed learning about it and actually took it in. I didn’t realise how easy GIFs were to make, obviously, it’s way different than a few years ago but websites literally do it for you all you have to do is get a video and select the seconds. I’m sure when they were first made it wasn’t even close to how easy it is now. The success of the project was definitely how good all three of us worked together. It was so natural and we didn’t fight or argue and everyone really pulled their own weight which was nice! We definitely make a good team and if I get to pick who I work with in the future I would definitely consider working with Lauren and Danniella again! Another success would have to be learning a lot about GIFs but also using my existing knowledge especially how they’re used on social media sites. It was very useful having existing knowledge about GIFs as I was able to use it a lot and even to help Lauren and Danniella out with their slides and point them in the right direction. As I said I would’ve loved to do something more creative and added more to the presentation but I did struggle with ideas, but this is my first mission so I will use everything I learned in this mission for the future ones in hopes it’ll make them all much better. My friend's group are adding a video and I think that is such a good idea and I’d say it’ll work very well if only I had thought of that first. But again it is the first presentation and first proper written and research involved assignment of college so it is a big step and overall very proud of it all, hopefully, by the end of this four-year course, I can come back to this, my first presentation and still be proud of it but have lots more ideas on how I could improve it. It would be great to see and it would really be a tell on how far I’ve come and how much I’ve learned!! 



Thanks for reading!! Talk soon,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment