Monday 9 December 2019

Process of Methodology

Process
Hello and welcome to my blog!! This post I’m going to talk about the process for my latest and final mission for Intro to Digital Media which is Methodology.

I’m not too sure what to expect from this mission. None of the choices jumps out of me like the last two missions. With the last two, each time one jumped out at me each time, because I enjoyed the topic. I ended up going with Digital Journalism as I thought it would be the best for me. I am in a group with two girls from group 5, Anna and Lougein. We had all picked Digital Journalism and had similar ideas so we said we’d go together and see what we came up with. My goals for this mission is to do the best I can. I don’t have much experience editing videos and Digital Journalism isn’t my best subject but I hope I can make it work. Another goal of mine is to learn all about Digital Journalism. I think this would be good knowledge to have as you never know when you could use it again. I hope we make a good video and I hope it’s entertaining and funny. I think it is going to be hard to achieve this, I have many ideas in my head but to actually have it come alive is going to be hard. I’ve seen so many YouTube videos with cool editing and would love to be able to add that to the video as I think it would really stand out. I’m not sure how to do anything like that though, so we will see what I can learn quickly. It would be great if one of the other girls I’m in the group with could edit, that way we would be able to add cool things and she would know what she’s doing. There are loads of different recourses we can use for this mission. Obviously, Premiere Pro to make the video, then there are so many different things at the tips of our fingers. YouTube would have so many videos on digital journalism and examples of digital journalism. We could go with that kind of route for our video, or maybe even write up a piece each on the same news story from different angles. There really are loads of ways we can go at this, I’m very excited to get into it fully and see what we come up with. I am very nervous though as I have said it’s definitely not in my comfort zone, but I will just have to push on and hopefully produce the best that I can. I’m excited to work with two new people that I haven’t worked with before, it’s very interesting to see how close you can get to someone by doing a project with them. Every group I have been with have all been completely different, so it’s good to explore this and get used to working with people! 
Overall I’m very excited to do this mission and I hope everything works out for us and we can figure this out and produce the best video we are capable of.

Thanks for reading, 
Talk soon,
Megan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment